Recipe: Kimchi Cheese Garlic Baguette
Kimchi Cheese Garlic Baguette
Breakfast, lunch, dinner, snack, party food or side dish. Every meal time is the perfect time to enjoy these cheesy kimchi melts.
- 200g Wanting Kimchi Signature Whole Leaf Cabbage Kimchi
- 1 baguette
- 4-8 slices of mozzarella cheese
- 30g butter
- 30g chopped garlic
- Cut baguette into 4 sections. Remove about half of the bread inside each section, to make space for kimchi cheese stuffing*.
- Place Wanting Kimchi Signature Whole Leaf Cabbage Kimchi onto 1-2 mozzarella cheese slices. Trim length of kimchi if required. Roll kimchi up using the cheese.
- Stuff kimchi cheese roll carefully into each hollowed out bread section. Repeat as required.
- Cut stuffed baguette into 1.5 inch slices.
- Melt butter and add chopped garlic, apply to sliced baguette.
- Wrap in aluminium foil and bake at 200°C for about 10 minutes, or until hot and melty.
*If this it too bothersome, simply slice baguette in half lengthwise, pile on kimchi and cheese sandwich style, and skip to step 4.