You really can’t go wrong with Korean-style Fried Chicken, but you can make it better and faster with kimchi juice and frozen cooked chicken!
- 400g frozen cooked chicken mid wings
- 1/2 cup Wanting Kimchi Signature Cabbage Kimchi juice (tip: the older the kimchi, the better!)
- 3 tbs honey
- 2 tbs brown sugar
- 1 tbs soy sauce
- spring onions, shredded (optional)
- sesame seeds, toasted (optional)
- Sieve to collect half a cup of kimchi juice from Wanting Kimchi Signature Cabbage Kimchi.
- Mix kimchi juice, honey, brown sugar and soy sauce in a pan and simmer till thickened. Let cool slightly.
- Air-fry frozen chicken mid wings at 160°C for about 15 minutes.
- Coat chicken with kimchi sauce mix.
- Garnish with spring onions and sesame seeds (optional). For an extra boost of kimchi power, sprinkle with Kimchi Umami Dust.
- Devour all the KFC by yourself before anyone else realises just how delicious it is!