Recipe: Kimchi Potato Salad
Kimchi Potato Salad
Get intense flavours without tens of ingredients with this Wanting Kimchi potato salad hack.
- 90g Wanting Kimchi Signature Whole Leaf Cabbage Kimchi
- 90g mayonnaise
- 3 eggs
- Salt, to taste
- Spring onions (optional)
- Chopped walnuts (optional)
- 100g salad greens (optional)
- Cut potatoes into halves or bite-size pieces. Soak in water to remove excess starch and to prevent browning.
- Cut Wanting Kimchi Signature Cabbage Kimchi with scissors in mixing bowl (less clean up).
- Mix chopped kimchi with mayonnaise to make dressing.
- Season drained potatoes with salt, and place in steamer together with the eggs.
- Steam for about 12 minutes.
- Coat potatoes with kimchi mayo dressing, add chopped eggs.
- Garnish with chopped spring onions and walnuts (optional).
- Serve on its own or on a bed of salad greens.